Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Read the latest edition of our e-newsletter - keep up to date on all of the latest info on PD, read real life stories and get information on Support Groups and upcoming events.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
3rd Annual IUP Athletics 5K Run/Walk for Parkinson's
(May 04, 2014 11:00 am)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
PittsburghGives - 2014 DAY OF GIVING
(May 06, 2014 6:00 am)
Latrobe Elks Golf Outing
(June 29, 2014 8:30 am)
Latrobe Elks Golf Course
Powerful Tools for Caregivers - Monroeville
(May 06, 2014 10:00 am)
Monroeville Public Library
5th Annual Play for PARkinson's Golf Outing at Butler County Club
(June 30, 2014 10:30 am)
Butler Country Club
2014 MOVING DAY PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- Study of depression in Parkinson's disease patients
- Fragile X-associated disorders linked to R-loop formation
- Research represents novel approach to lessening impact of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's
- Nature Bank opens the door to unlimited opportunities, starting with Parkinson's disease
- Researchers target a trigger for a particular form of Parkinson's disease
- Could blueberries help treat Parkinson's disease?
- Research targets Parkinson's, Huntington's, other proteasomal diseases