Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Living Well with Parkinson's Disease - A one-day educational conference for people with Parkinson's disease, their families and friends.
(October 11, 2014 8:30 am)
Regional Learning Alliance
2014 MOVING DAY® PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- People may be prejudiced against those with facial paralysis as they perceive them to be unhappy
- Link found between migraine and Parkinson's
- Parkinson's disease myth debunked
- Measuring modified protein structures
- The Edmond J. Safra National Parkinson’s Wellness Initiative Launched by The National Parkinson Foun
- About one-third of mild-to-moderate Parkinson's disease patients are at risk from malnutrition
- DNA sequence of Ashkenazi Jews mapped