Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Read the latest edition of our e-newsletter - keep up to date on all of the latest info on PD, read real life stories and get information on Support Groups and upcoming events.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
We are currently working on putting together
a few events.
Please check back soon for details.
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- Design of micro and nanoparticles to improve treatments for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Reports of pathological gambling, hypersexuality, compulsive shopping associated with dopamine agonist drugs
- New research may prove relevant to treating disorders characterized by misfolded proteins - PD, CVD, and cystic fibrosis
- Effects of high-risk Parkinson's mutation are reversible
- Parkinson: How toxic proteins stress nerve cells
- The National Parkinson Foundation Partners with the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder So
- Drug used for Gaucher disease slows progression of Parkinson's